Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

my bestfren's wedding+da house is open fr everyone ;)






2nd oct 2010.... my bestfriend's wedding.. my sugar-nadirah is officially bcum mrs bakir.. am happy fr both of u ;).. cant wait fr ur jr babe.. hahahahhahahahahaaaaa.... duk diam2 kt dlm bilik tu(oopppsss).. actually my open hse was a same date as nad's reception.. huhuhuh dats y i cant stay longer there.. i love ur bju ;) nice colour.. its a mauve aight.. i didn't managed to captured ur piccas.. so sad.. babe nnti edit n tmpal gmbar i kay at ur pelamin... hihihhi... okay.. ermm i was late to reached @ my mom's hse.. so sorry fr those who r erlier than me.. da traffic was pathetic.. well its a raya everyone is enjoying fr food galore ;)!!!! i juz wanna thanx a guest who drop by even its a far far away.. next year insyallah will be sumwhere around k.l.. pray fr me ;) last bt nt least lets da piccas talk by itself











No comments:

Post a Comment